~~ RENTAL TERMS AND CONDITIONS ~~
In consideration of the following representations, covenants and agreements, Belle Haven Marina Inc., Owner, hereby rents to the Renter the boat described above:
1. Navigational Limitations: The Renter agrees to restrict the operation of the boat to the following described area: The waters between the Woodrow Wilson Bridge and Fort Washington, Maryland.
2. Renter declares that he/she is experienced and qualified to handle the boat rented herein.
3. The Renter covenants and agrees that the boat will be operated in a safe and careful manner and with due diligence and shall be returned with equipment and boat in same condition as when taken, ordinary wear and tear excepted.
4. During the term of this agreement the Renter shall be in full control of the boat and it is expressly understood that the Renter is not the agent, servant or employee of the Owner, in any way whatsoever.
5. The boat shall be used exclusively as a pleasure vessel for the safe and proper use of the Renter, his family, guests and employees during the term of this agreement and shall not be used to transport merchandise, nor passengers for hire or for pay.
6. Owner herein assumes no responsibility for weather conditions which may arise or occur during the term of this agreement, and all rates and agreements will continue in full force and effect until the return of the boat to Owner.
7. The Renter further agrees:
a) To notify the Owner immediately of any accident involving the boat.
b) On demand, to reimburse the Owner for the cost of all damages to the boat and equipment resulting from accident, collision, theft or loss.
8. This contract constitutes the entire agreement by and between the parties hereto and no oral or implied agreement or understanding shall cancel or vary the terms of this contract unless reduced to writing and signed by the parties hereto.
9. Both parties acknowledge that they have read the foregoing provisions all of which they are in complete understanding and agreement.
10. Alcoholic beverages are prohibited on all vessels.
11. Boat shall be returned by time agreed or an hourly charge of $75.00 for each additional hour or fraction thereof will be due.